Links to Dedicated Support Sites
- SHARE Atlanta
- A site that believes that every pregnancy is the beginning of a future, and that every person should be given the permission/opportunity to grieve their loss. They offer a wealth of links and pertinent information for those experiencing a loss.
- A Place to Remember
- Uplifting support materials and resources for those who have been touched by a crisis in pregnancy or the death of a baby.
- Hannah's Prayer
- This site offers Christian support to couples facing infertility or the loss of a child at any time from conception through early infancy.
- The Compassionate Friends
- Their mission is to assist families in the positive resolution of grief following the death of a child, and to provide information to help others be supportive.
- CLIMB (Center for Loss in Multiple Birth)
- Contact information for *the* organization for parents who have experienced the death of one or more of their children during a multiple pregnancy, at birth, or in infancy and childhood.
- SANDS (Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society)
- This is a support site for all parents who experience miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal death.
- My Dad is a Survivor
- An entire site dedicated to grieving fathers.
- Baby Bunny Memorial Site
- This is a pregnancy and infant loss site, featuring memorials and the "adopt a sad mommy" program, which is designed to bring comfort to those mom's in need.