Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Guides and Fact Sheets
- Information About Ovulation
- A collection of articles discussing all aspects of ovulation from when to use an ovulation test to clomid and infertility related issues.
- Home Pregnancy Test Levels & FAQ
- This resource details an extensive list of the various HPTs available in the United States and their hCG sensitivity levels. The FAQ is very comprehensive, and answers such questions as how long after ovulation to test.
- Creating an Infertility Treatment Timetable
- This document discusses the importance of creating a timetable of infertility treatments for your individual situation. In reality, it underscores the importance of communication with your significant other - the discussion and mutual agreement of your goals, and the paths you may choose to take you there. It addresses critical questions to ask of both yourselves and your doctor.
- Gathering Your Personal Medical History and Medical Records
- Here, we discuss the detailed information and history your doctor will be interested in obtaining during your initial evaluation and consultation. Tips on obtaining medical records from your prior medical practice are also offered.
- Charting Your Basal Body Temperature (BBT) Information and FAQ
- This fact sheet demonstrates how to chart your BBT and the importance of what your charted cycle tells you. A spreadsheet is also available for you to download to your computer, for free.
- General Infertility FAQ
- A collection of questions and answers from Inciid.Org (The InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination)
Infertility Nook Main Page |
Acronyms and Abbreviations |
Creating an Infertility Treatment Timetable |
Gathering Your Personal Medical History and Medical Records |
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) Guides and Fact Sheets |
Where to Get Answers and Information |
The Labor of Love Main Page